Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Renee

Today was defiantly an adventure. It all started at 8:30 this morning. I dropped off Tristan at daycare then headed over to Renee's house to pick her up so we could go take her pictures. She had been asking me for awhile to do her photos, gosh I haven't really taken any photos of Renee since high school, she was my model for photography class.
I never considered that living in California is a desert and that summer time the landscape is not pretty, no flowers are in bloom, everything is brown and dead. So after going to 3 different parks in 3 different part of towns we ended getting some photos at a Wilderness Park in Laguna then headed down to the beach. I took so many photos and Renee changed her outfit 3 times so each outfit change will reflect a new post.
Thanks Renne I had a blast today!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment